Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Break!

So nice to have nearly a week off from student teaching...  Not only am I planning on sleeping in every day of my break, but I also need to get caught up on some housework, schoolwork, and, of course, artwork! Teaching art to kids has been a lot of fun, but I'd also like to do some art just for myself. I bought a ton of new papers and a few stickers from an online scrapbook store that's going out of business and has some deep discounts, I've joined a few new scrappy sites with some good inspiration and challenges, and now that I have some time freed up, I'm going to have some creative play.

And just for some inspiration, here's a card I made not long ago, but I'm pretty sure I haven't posted yet. This tag-shaped card was made with Upsy-Daisy Designs paper. The butterflies and flourishes were fussy-cut and I used Glossy Accents on them to give them shine and dimension.

No comments: