Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Color me happy

Forgive my absence... but I've been very busy lately getting ready for a craft show... not to mention preparing to look for a job. My teaching license was finally approved and I'm working on getting on some sub lists. The craft show is next weekend, so I probably won't post again until it's finished. Just wanted to share my latest page, "The Key to Happiness."

This page was done for a several challenges.. a color challenge for CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration - and was chosen as the Star Witness there, Lisa's Monthly Mayhem Challenge at Sketches 4 All, where I had to be inspired by beach elements: sand (texture), water (something clear), waves (curves), towel (textile) - and it was chosen page of the week there, and a sketch challenge at My Scraps and More. The picture(s) on this page was taken shortly before my son's 1st birthday.. and he will soon be eight at the present. I created this page, thinking back on that picture and time in his life, and I journalled about little pieces of advice to help him have a happy life. I loved how it turned out and was thrilled that others liked it as well.

No comments: