One of my day zero goals is to organize my scrapbooks. Sometimes I make pages so quickly and not chronological, that I fail to put them into their respective books when I'm finished. As a result, I have piles of pages that are not in albums. And, being a teensy bit OCD, I can't just put them in books, but they need to be chronological... even if I don't scrap that way. So, it will take some work on my part, but it's definitely my goal to get them organized in a way that makes me happy. So, I'm in the process right now and as I was going through my stack of pages, I came across a few that I finished within the past year that I hadn't posted here and would like to share.
The first was for a scraplift challenge at a site that has since sadly closed down. I was glad to use some of the older Bam Pop that I was seemingly hoarding. It gave this LO such a fun look.
This next LO was for a challenge at the same site, this time only using party supplies - no scrapbook supplies! Everything on here, including the background, is from one of several different gift bags, and also some birthday candles. I love how it turned out.
This is from yet another challenge from the same site. The requirements were to cut a photo into mosaic squares and to use some masking. I wasn't thrilled about having to cut up a photo like that, especially having to cut B's face to make the squares even, but I don't think it turned out too bad, especially the rest of the page. I love the Frances Meyer papers and rub-ons. They gave this page a fun, summer-y feel. Perfect for a beach LO.
This next LO was for My Scraps' Got Talent contest last year. It was a color challenge and I also had to do some distressing.This is the 2nd year for their Got Talent contest and I will post a couple of my recent projects soon...
This last LO... I can't remember what site I did it for, but I'm sure it was for some sort of challenge. Can't get enough of them to keep my mojo flowing! It might have been a color or shape challenge by the looks of it... I'm glad I got to use up some of those old eyelets I just can't seem to part with! I'm also pretty pleased with how this LO turned out.