Friday, May 18, 2007

Surveys

I've been doing online surveys for a while for two different companies. Both give you points for completing surveys. One gives you products you can "purchase" with your points - at that one I got the Monsters Inc DVD and gave that to my kids last Christmas. The other company gives you the option of "purchasing" products, gift cards to certain internet businesses, or sending you money through Pay Pal.

The last couple times I earned enough points to get Pay Pal, I used the money to make some scrapbook supply purchases online instead of having them send me the money to my checking account. As soon as I get enough points to get a little more Pay Pal money, I'm going shopping at The School of Scrap store. They've got some BamPop and Basic Grey paper I'm dying to get my hands on. Yes, I know, I just bought some Basic Grey paper at my LSS, but a girl can never have too much Basic Grey, can she?

I just need to do a couple more surveys till I have enough points. Please send me a survey invitation soon!!

No comments: