Thursday, May 31, 2007

It just keeps getting better . . .

I'm super excited! I was recently asked to be the guest faculty member for The School of Scrap for June! I'm so honored to have been asked. If you enjoy scrapping AT ALL, you HAVE to check out this site! It has such a cool concept, none like I've ever seen before on the internet. The forums are actually fun scrapping classes, for free! There's so much inspiration and information there and all the people there are so friendly and supportive. I have so much fun there!

So I'll be teaching Photo-ology in June along with some Book of Me challenges, and I may even be getting some sponsor products to play with. I do know that I'll be having a great time, so come visit me there!

1 comment:

SnwAngl71 said...

OOOOOOOooooo.....you go girl!!! I may have to sneak a peek over there!!