Saturday, June 2, 2007

Frances Meyer finalist!!!

Recently I applied to be part of the Frances Meyer Design Team. Well, I got an email this week letting me know that I am one of 20 finalists!! I am so excited! They are sending me and the other finalists a package of Frances Meyer products and we are required to make 2 projects. They will then pick 10 of the 20 finalists to be the new Frances Meyer DT! I'm a little nervous because I don't know what they'll be sending me, but I'm just so excited at the same time! What's even better is that someone I know from CSS was also selected as a finalist! That would be so awesome if we both made the team! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for me and for Terrie!

2 comments:

Melanie H said...

Thats fantastic news, Congratulations.

SnwAngl71 said...

WOOO HOOO YAY MARYJANE!!!!! I'm so proud of you!!